Did Jr. cause the big one?

DNA's picture

Who cares, I thought you

Who cares, I thought you were a REAL sports fan!?

biggeo's picture

sure looks like it to me

sure looks like it to me

jmminarik's picture

Not Anythingcloseto Stock

Not Anythingcloseto Stock Car racing fans are funny to watch and listen to.

nhb's picture

First off i want to say i am

First off i want to say i am not a JR fan, but it really looked like Jr's car was faster than Brian Vickers car, which in the end caused the wreck. But that's just my opinion. I hate when races end in rain delays.

Nunzio's picture

I'm not a Jr. fan either,

I'm not a Jr. fan either, but I can understand why he would want to retaliate. Vickers should not have cut him off like that and then bump him. At that point in the race, he should have deferred to Jr., because Jr. had the faster car. The veterans know that when they ain't got what the others got, they should just get outta the way. That's what Vickers should have done.

I think one of two things will happen next time this situation comes up; 1) Jr. will let it go, so as not to take out the field, but put it in the back of his mind and get his revenge at a more opportune time, when there's less chance for collateral damage; or, 2) there ain't gonna be no next time, because no one will do that to Jr. again, except maybe Kyle Busch, because he doesn't care where he has to put his car to win a race. Part of me respects Kyle Busch for his aggressive nature and gumption; the other part of me wants me to wrap my hands around his pencil neck and strangle his skinny arse.

The crash knocked out four of the eight cars on my fantasy team, but that's OK. It opened the door for Kenseth's win, which was more important.

nhb's picture

Nunzio wrote:2) there ain't

Nunzio wrote:

2) there ain't gonna be no next time, because no one will do that to Jr. again, except maybe Kyle Busch, because he doesn't care where he has to put his car to win a race. Part of me respects Kyle Busch for his aggressive nature and gumption; the other part of me wants me to wrap my hands around his pencil neck and strangle his skinny arse.

The crash knocked out four of the eight cars on my fantasy team, but that's OK. It opened the door for Kenseth's win, which was more important.

I honestly think as Jr. gets older, he is realizing maybe he needs to more like his "dad" and be agressive. Kyle Busch is the driver you love to hate, he don't care, he's you & arrogant. But he don't care, and i think in years to come he will be a respected driver.

nhb's picture

Well Nunzio, it looks like

Well Nunzio, it looks like Congratulations is in order again this week. Matt Kenseth did an awesome job. I am just thankful my driver finished in the top 10 the 2nd week in a row.

Nunzio's picture

nhb wrote:Well Nunzio, it

nhb wrote:

Well Nunzio, it looks like Congratulations is in order again this week. Matt Kenseth did an awesome job. I am just thankful my driver finished in the top 10 the 2nd week in a row.

How 'bout that Matt Kenseth! After no wins last year, this feels great. He and Gordon had me on the edge of my seat the last 20 laps. I was afraid Kenseth was going to run out of gas, like he did a few times last year when he had the lead at the end. Thank goodness Gordon wrecked his tires and couldn't make a run.

You say your driver finished Top 10 the last two weeks, huh? I know it ain't Kenseth, so who is it, Smoke or Kurt?

nhb's picture

Nunzio wrote: How 'bout that

Nunzio wrote:

How 'bout that Matt Kenseth! After no wins last year, this feels great. He and Gordon had me on the edge of my seat the last 20 laps. I was afraid Kenseth was going to run out of gas, like he did a few times last year when he had the lead at the end. Thank goodness Gordon wrecked his tires and couldn't make a run.

You say your driver finished Top 10 the last two weeks, huh? I know it ain't Kenseth, so who is it, Smoke or Kurt?

Him & Gordon had everyone on the edge of there seat, but Gordon couldn't get him in the straight away. Yes my favorite drive is Smoke (#14), I was really worried (actually still am). I am really hoping this streak continues, until the chase starts. With him being an owner/driver this year, and Michael Waltrip's inaugural season as an owner/driver was bad, and he hasn't had a good season yet, but things seem to be looking up for him. starts. Well here's to this weekend in Las Vegas, hopefully no rain.

Nunzio's picture

Booooo! A crappy engine set

Booooo! A crappy engine set up doomed the Number 17 DeWalt Tools Ford.

Sorry about your late race troubles, nhb. Smoke was running Top 5 for a bit.

Too many cautions in the race. Too much Kyle Busch.

nhb's picture

I think we are going to see

I think we are going to see alot of engine problems this season, because of testing being cancelled, during the off season. I have nothing to say, about Sunday. All those cautions, and Kyle Busch, PLEASE. But our drivers are still in the top ten, and that's want a i am really looking for this season, a nice top 10 season, and of course i wouldn't mind a Championship!