right now I could really go for...

dan's picture
my fill of truly awesome pizza
51% (20 votes)
a big, healthy salad
31% (12 votes)
why are you so cruel?
18% (7 votes)
Total votes: 39
jmminarik's picture

if big healthy salads are so

if big healthy salads are so great, why did we invent pizza? My ancestors didn't develop lactose tolerance for nothing! ;-)

AM's picture

I could go for a nice hot

I could go for a nice hot dinner at Jovan's.

Kat's picture

How bout a SLICE of truly

How bout a SLICE of truly awesome pizza AND a medium sized healthy salad. Now THAT sounds good!

rtsaidred's picture

Kat wrote:How bout a SLICE

Kat wrote:

How bout a SLICE of truly awesome pizza AND a medium sized healthy salad. Now THAT sounds good!

is it pizza night at your house? ;-)

Kat's picture

I'm hoping!

I'm hoping!

rtsaidred's picture

Kat wrote:I'm hoping! when

Kat wrote:

I'm hoping!

when momma is happy, everrrrrybody is happy.

dan's picture

Kat wrote:How bout a SLICE

Kat wrote:

How bout a SLICE of truly awesome pizza AND a medium sized healthy salad. Now THAT sounds good!

Syncretism!

jmminarik's picture

Kat wrote:How bout a SLICE

Kat wrote:

How bout a SLICE of truly awesome pizza AND a medium sized healthy salad. Now THAT sounds good!

Ok for an appetizer, but is the rest of the pizza dinner?

lauraska's picture

AM wrote:I could go for a

AM wrote:

I could go for a nice hot dinner at Jovan's.

As I opened this thread I was thinking about how much I'd like some goulash from Jovan's.

tudor's picture

Sheesh, I have missed the

Sheesh, I have missed the boat on this poll--was hoping for a nap.

2014 susquehanna's picture

No CHOCOLATE?.....BOO

No CHOCOLATE?.....BOO

rtsaidred's picture

i could really go for the

i could really go for the Breakfast Bruschetta at The Hinge. I think I'll have it for brunch over the weekend. Yummy!

jmminarik's picture

lauraska wrote:AM wrote:I

lauraska wrote:
AM wrote:

I could go for a nice hot dinner at Jovan's.

As I opened this thread I was thinking about how much I'd like some goulash from Jovan's.

You just helped me decide that Dad's Bean Soup and the Goulash is my favorite health food. :-)

jmminarik's picture

2014 susquehanna wrote:No

2014 susquehanna wrote:

No CHOCOLATE?.....BOO

Chocolate, like garlic, is a given.

diamonds215's picture

Dude, I have been stuck in

Dude, I have been stuck in West Texas for a month and I could go for just about ANYTHING from our area right now:
Roast Pork sandwich from Millie's
Poundcake from Stock's
a Primo's hoagie
a pretzel from Furfari's
Wings from Byrne's
Crabs from Bonk's
Gnocchi from Modo Mio
that crab pasta dish at Bistro Juliana
the pork schnitzel thing from Jovan's
some PBC brews
a burger from Memphis Taproom
a cheesesteak from Johnny Hot's
a pizza from Renzi's (Bridesburg) or Santucci's
Cream Chipped Beef from Mercer Cafe or Sulimay's

You can't get ANY of that stuff down here. You people have no idea how lucky you are! (Neither do I until I can't get any of these things).

Ftown66's picture

I love a good home made

I love a good home made salad a couple of times a week. I love pizza too. How about someone inventing a pizza salad.

rtsaidred's picture

diamonds215 wrote:Dude, I

diamonds215 wrote:

Dude, I have been stuck in West Texas for a month and I could go for just about ANYTHING from our area right now:
Roast Pork sandwich from Millie's
Poundcake from Stock's
a Primo's hoagie
a pretzel from Furfari's
Wings from Byrne's
Crabs from Bonk's
Gnocchi from Modo Mio
that crab pasta dish at Bistro Juliana
the pork schnitzel thing from Jovan's
some PBC brews
a burger from Memphis Taproom
a cheesesteak from Johnny Hot's
a pizza from Renzi's (Bridesburg) or Santucci's
Cream Chipped Beef from Mercer Cafe or Sulimay's

You can't get ANY of that stuff down here. You people have no idea how lucky you are! (Neither do I until I can't get any of these things).

Are you coming home soon? Looks like you'll be eating up a storm when you get back.

lauraska's picture

Diamonds, what the heck are

Diamonds, what the heck are you doing in Texas?? Get out of there!!! Now!!!

Kat's picture

Ftown66 wrote:I love a good

Ftown66 wrote:

I love a good home made salad a couple of times a week. I love pizza too. How about someone inventing a pizza salad.

I am always putting salad on top of my pizza slice. It is DELICIOUS!!!

rtsaidred's picture

Kat wrote:Ftown66 wrote:I

Kat wrote:
Ftown66 wrote:

I love a good home made salad a couple of times a week. I love pizza too. How about someone inventing a pizza salad.

I am always putting salad on top of my pizza slice. It is DELICIOUS!!!

You are from California so it's not so surprising ;-)

TECH's picture

I would go for perogis, with

I would go for perogis, with fried onions and sour creeam on the side.

DNA's picture

A pint of PBC's coffee

A pint of PBC's coffee porter, "Joe".

rtsaidred's picture

DNA wrote:A pint of PBC's

DNA wrote:

A pint of PBC's coffee porter, "Joe".

It's 5 o'clock somewhere.

Shovelled_Up_Dead_Corpses_Rotting_You's picture

got another sudden craving

got another sudden craving for pizza. off to Father and Sons for some slices washed down with an Arctic Splash.

2014 susquehanna's picture

Today I'm thinking PIE. Is

Today I'm thinking PIE. Is that another given? Sweet Potato Pie would top my list, followed by either German Chocolate or Pecan.

None of that store bought crap or the swill served in diners. Someone please make me a pie...PLEASE. Hold the pickles.

dan's picture

My wife made the most

My wife made the most amazing Apple Pie for supper on Saturday.
We finished it off at lunch today.

My two favorite foods are Steak au Poivre and my wife's apple pie.
However, they're irrelevent BECAUSE THAT WASN'T THE SURVEY QUESTION.

2014 susquehanna's picture

dan wrote:My wife made the

dan wrote:

My wife made the most amazing Apple Pie for supper on Saturday.
We finished it off at lunch today.

My two favorite foods are Steak au Poivre and my wife's apple pie.
However, they're irrelevent BECAUSE THAT WASN'T THE SURVEY QUESTION.

Scuse Me.....I thought "why are you so cruel" could be open to interpretation. Cruel for making me think PIE....that I don't have.

dan's picture

2014 susquehanna wrote:I

2014 susquehanna wrote:

I thought "why are you so cruel" could be open to interpretation.

Nope, it's in the cathechism...

Q. What is meant by asking, "Why are you so cruel?"
A. It means, "Why do you ask me to choose between good pizza and a salad when you know I want the former but should have the latter?"

2014 susquehanna's picture

dan wrote:2014 susquehanna

dan wrote:
2014 susquehanna wrote:

I thought "why are you so cruel" could be open to interpretation.

Nope, it's in the catechism...

Q. What is meant by asking, "Why are you so cruel?"
A. It means, "Why do you ask me to choose between good pizza and a salad when you know I want the former but should have the latter?"

Well OK. Seeing as how you are NO FUN. Pizza PIE...made with the same ingredients as Pecan Pie. That would be truly awesome.

codergrrl's picture

2014 Susq. Here ya go,

2014 Susq.

Here ya go, enjoy...Great pies, great selection, especially in the summer. Well worth the trip.
(scroll down to the second page to check out the pie selection)

http://www.linvilla.com/pdfs/bakery_menu.pdf