2519 Frankford ave . permits ?

Drove by to see what was up with this place !
amazing shell of a building , MR. Zepp and another dude doing electrical work and taking in sheetrock and other materials , so I ask wow you did all this with out any permits ? they said who us we didnt do any thing yet ! Ok so where are the construction permits for electrical,plumbing,interior and exterior brick work ?
great to see they decided to play by the rules , great that they just assume if they own the building they can do what ever they want and not have to take into consideration that inspectors are there for a reason !
OUR SAFTEY.........

To be ones self and unafraid, right or wrong, is more admirable than the easy cowardice of surrender to conformaty. Irving Wallace.

Kotter's picture

Heavens to Betsy! You sure have a lot of time on your hands.

Heavens to Betsy

HAZMAT's picture

And your point is?

To be ones self and unafraid, right or wrong, is more admirable than the easy cowardice of surrender to conformaty. Irving Wallace.

Lauraska's picture

He built an entire second floor residential space on the back of that building without any permits whatsoever. I wouldn't expect anything more for the front half.

Kotter's picture

You seem watch everything that goes on in the neighborhood.. R u some kind of townwatch?

Heavens to Betsy

HAZMAT's picture

Lauraska wrote:
He built an entire second floor residential space on the back of that building without any permits whatsoever. I wouldn't expect anything more for the front half.

This is exactly what I was thinking and for someone who wants to be accepted as a great asset to the community should at least make an attempt at doing it the right way ! but I guess coming from someone who always takes what they want we should know better !

Lauraska's picture

Kotter wrote:
You seem watch everything that goes on in the neighborhood.. R u some kind of townwatch?

Kotter might be more of a bot than a troll because this line has been used more than once.